Gambler Nation

Sunday, October 17, 2010

NFL Week 6 Sunday Morning Football

As you can tell I am writing from the West Coast as 1pm EST NFL football is 10am for me!  Its a nice way to wake up I can assure you.  That said and out of the way ... what is going on in football during this first round? Here are my thoughts:

What the hell is going on with the San Diego Chargers! Not 1 3rd Down Conversion Today!  Philip Rivers has been sacked 5+ (I lost count after 5) ... AJ Smith, you might want to invest in an Offensive Line so your explosive offense can develop

Eagles are destroying the Falcons

Quiet Return for Ben Roethlisberger

Sam Bradford looks good for the Rams

Dolphins and Packers are tied (10-10)

Saints are up 17 over the Bucs

Its close with a Raven lead over Pats





No comments:

Post a Comment